Enzo Molebe – Olympique Lyonnais

Restricted content Forums League News, Transfers & Account Info Transfers Enzo Molebe – Olympique Lyonnais

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    ProPAINProPAIN

Chelsea (Flamengo โ€“ U21) bids 500,000 on Enzo Molebe of Olympique Lyonnais (29/3)

eviloevilo

PSG/Palmeiras (27/3) bids 2.5M on Enzo Molebe of Olympique Lyonnais

Zooka7Zooka7

je penseโ€ฆ

ProPAINProPAIN

Chelsea (Flamengo โ€“ U21) bids 5,500,000 on Enzo Molebe of Olympique Lyonnais (29/3)

ProPAINProPAIN

Getting countered on a 16 year old a few minutes before my bid goes through on day 5 of the window…

eviloevilo

Getting countered on a 16 year old a few minutes before my bid goes through on day 5 of the windowโ€ฆ

Excuse me, are you actually WHINING?

Nah, can’t be.
                Rules are rules. If you don’t want him, don’t counter 5.5 on a 16 year old you haven’t seen play.

ProPAINProPAIN

Please don’t lecture me about whining (even if it’s your area of expertise) or who I should bid on if I haven’t seen them play (as if that’s a criteria for anyone here)

eviloevilo

Erh, didn’t you lecture me because you lost in the cup and said you lost because otherwise I would whined?

Oh yes you did. And never even apologized for that shitty comment.

I bid on players I like, and inside the rules. Don’t care if it’s you or anyone else I have to counter.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by eviloevilo.
                    ProPAINProPAIN

I’d apologise if it wasn’t a fact that you whine about nearly every defeat and try to “counter-jinx” at every lineup call:

“Oh heavens, I couldn’t possibly win this week, the engine/tactic/weather/ literally anything else is against me”

So call it shitty all you want but it’s true. You literally lost your shit (and I quote “what the fuck?) when you were the away team in the semis before being told the match was at a neutral ground.

So save the pearl clutching and grow a thicker skin.

Or don’t, I couldn’t care less…

eviloevilo

Yeah, it’s simply not true, but since when do you care about reality?
                        As for the WTF, I clearly made a joke and stated so.

So save the sore losing next time. You lost? Big deal, M. Drama Queen. Don’t trash the other team’s owner. Cope alone.

Xavi4lifeXavi4life

What a rivalry! Good thing we aren’t playing in the Turkish leagues…

eviloevilo

Haha, there’s no rivalry.
                            One is winning, the other isn’t ๐Ÿ™‚
                            Frankly, I have total respect for PP. I just think he makes overdramatic reactions to being countered (not the first time here and he’s not alone), which is something I don’t undersand.
                            Nor did I understand his really shitty comment after the cup game. Sore losing is something, but don’t blame the other owner. Blame yourself, blame the engine, but don’t flame the other guy.

Xavi4lifeXavi4life

Getting countered hurts. Period. We all hate getting countered. The issue I’ve noticed is being countered within the hour of actual bids going through. Is it within the rules? Yes, but it feels even worse and it delays the opportunity to bid on the next player for another 24 hours. It’s not hard to see why people are getting upset.

In my humble opinion, if you want to counter, notify the original bidder in advance or don’t wait 23 hours to do it.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

eviloevilo

Oh I once notified PP that I would counter him out of respect. I did for others too.
                                He went to his own thread and countered his own bid. IT’S TRUE.

Now, yes I hate being countered, but certainly don’t hate the counteree. It’s a fucking fantasy game using a fantasy engine.
                                I have no idea why people get upset. Seriously no idea. I lost tons of players I love, even one I was looking at since he’s a kid (Camavinga). I have never been able to acquire him.

ProPAINProPAIN

Yeah, itโ€™s simply not true, but since when do you care about reality?
                                  As for the WTF, I clearly made a joke and stated so.

So save the sore losing next time. You lost? Big deal, M. Drama Queen. Donโ€™t trash the other teamโ€™s owner. Cope alone.

I can’t believe you actually think I was complaining/flaming/whining at the end of the cup tie.

I accepted the result and know upsets happen. Can’t do anything about it.

I made a light-hearted tongue-in-cheek remark in response to james, who predicted I would win and I pointed out if you had lost you would either be a drama queen about it or complain in some form (which you do quite often, so I’m not targetting you randomly). If you can’t take a joke, then I can’t help you but only advise to grow a thicker skin. It wasn’t a personal attack, insult or anything of the sort, so I have no reason to apologise.

Haha, thereโ€™s no rivalry.
                                  One is winning, the other isnโ€™t ๐Ÿ™‚
                                  Frankly, I have total respect for PP. I just think he makes overdramatic reactions to being countered (not the first time here and heโ€™s not alone), which is something I donโ€™t undersand.
                                  Nor did I understand his really shitty comment after the cup game. Sore losing is something, but donโ€™t blame the other owner. Blame yourself, blame the ending, but donโ€™t flame the other guy.

My reaction is overdramatic? Did you see my post? If anything I was mildly annoyed since not only do I have to spend more money on a player I want and done plenty of research on, like literally every other player I’ve bid on, but I don’t owe an explanation to you, but I wanted to bid on another player today who might not be available tomorrow.

Am I not allowed to voice my annoyance? If Santi says “oh fuck off” when he gets countered, no one jumping down his throat, so why can’t I react to a counter without being called a whiner. If I get countered once a window, I’d understand the complaint, but this is the third counter and these aren’t future ballon d’or winners we’re talking about.

So I’ll react however I please to being countered, thanks.

What a rivalry! Good thing we arenโ€™t playing in the Turkish leaguesโ€ฆ

I’m holding an extraordinary general assembly as we speak, fuck this shit! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • The topic ‘Enzo Molebe – Olympique Lyonnais’ is closed to new replies.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23