Euro 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    KawaiKawai

I think this the most exciting tournament since WC 02

ProPAINProPAIN

You’d think someone on the Belgian coaching staff would instruct the defense to not let Insigne shoot from exactly that position. Hell, his team-mate (Mertens) is on the bench…he could give them a clue!

Belgium is so sloppy passing out of the back under pressure. Brilliant pressing by Italy. I will never regret that Chiesa trade now lol

Italy could go all the way I think

jamesjames
        Keymaster

Jeremy Doku blowing past fullbacks –

jamesjames
          Keymaster

Me when Lukaku (my player) is about to score but Spinazzola (my player) blocks the shot at the goal line. and then Spinazolla is about to score but he misses his shot, and then commentator is going on how Spinazzola is having a great tournament with big teams rumored to be scouting him and then he pulls up injured.

ProPAINProPAIN

Well played to Italy, they were the better team. Martinez shows yet again he’s an average quality coach. Mancini set his team well.

Another opportunity lost for Belgium. Wasted chances at Euro 2016, at the last world cup and now. Their last chance is next year and then the golden generation is over. I don’t see prospects of the level of Hazard, KDB, Lukaku and Courtois coming up yet. Ughhhh…

ProPAINProPAIN

Didn’t think Spinazzola would reach this level, otherwise I would’ve stuck with him. Wanna revisit that trade again james, I’ll pay double ๐Ÿ˜œ

jamesjames
                Keymaster

Spinazzola has great season. Gets picked for Italy in euro2020. Has good tourney, maybe Italy wins it. Gets big money move to ?.

FM2022 current ability goes down 1 point. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

jamesjames
                  Keymaster

Coming back from half-time, I told the wife, “England are gonna need at least another goal, one is not going to be enough”. She went to take some recyclables out to the bin. When she came back it was 3-0.

ProPAINProPAIN

Must be nice having an easy path to the final ๐Ÿ˜’

GoonerGooner

I’m not complaining ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

jamesjames
                        Keymaster

I was hoping England would go through, but not like that. Tough break for the Danes. An own goal and a questionable PK. I was very surprised the pk call wasn’t overturned by VAR. Very lucky for Kane to get a kind rebound on a terribly taken PK.

so Italy v England final. England will have to play a lot better than they have. I’m hoping for an England win, but I think Italy will carve them up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

eviloevilo

Not questionnable PK.
                            Scandalous PK.
                            Ref was logically fooled, but VAR was probably looking at their UEFA dollars. Or Euros. Or Pounds.

jamesjames
                            Keymaster

yeah, that’s what I told the wife. “the fix was in”

GoonerGooner

I agree, glad to go through, but didn’t enjoy the manner of it. Only argument I have is I say we deserved it on account of the game, dominated the majority of the second half. Onto the final!

ProPAINProPAIN

I literally use the same words when watching ET…”the fix is in”

England now gets 7 out of 8 matches at Wembley with a full crowd while no fans were allowed from other countries, they had a joke of a group, easy opponents until the final (relatively speaking…I mean look at Denmark’s path to the semis lol) and even got some help along the way to make it. Final is at Wembley, surprise surprise.

I really hope Italy win, even though they eliminate Belgium I couldn’t stand English fans (not including Gooner) if they win the whole thing. So full of themselves, celebrating at HT of ET.

Sure Denmark were probably out of gas, but damn was it embarrassing to watch England play keep away at the end.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23