FC Barcelona and Affiliates Transfer List

Restricted content Forums League News, Transfers & Account Info Transfer Lists FC Barcelona and Affiliates Transfer List

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Starting a new thread that I can update more clearly.

The last window I sold or traded 27 players and with this updated list there’s still a ton of quality. I’ve already released the players I plan on releasing this window, so if I still have these guys it’s for a reason. That said they all have their price and I’m more than happy to entertain offers. CAs and PAs are give or take a point because I’m using a site that doubles the score, but it’s essentially accurate.

(X) means Championship eligible.
      (21) means U-21 eligible.
      ——- means player has been traded/sold.

(X) Player: Domenico Berardi
      CA/PA: 148/154
      Position: AMR
      Current club: Sassuolo
      Transfer rumors: AS Roma, Juventus
      Notes: Amazing he’s not made a big move in real life, but that could change very soon. He’s posted excellent numbers for years in Serie A. Very strong player in FM too. I’ve only, and somewhat mistakenly, used him as a sub this season and he has 2 goals already. On pace for 7 goals at that rate, and only as a sub.

Player: Nicolo Barella
      CA/PA: 160/172
      Position: CM
      Current club: Inter Milan
      Transfer rumors: Man City, Liverpool, Newcastle
      Notes: One of Serie A’s best players and surely their best CM. Essentially just entering his prime as well.

(21) Player: Shea Lacey
      CA/PA: N/A
      Position: attacking midfielder, winger
      Current club: Manchester United
      Transfer rumors: N/A
      Notes: Officially one of the biggest FM24 Wonderkids, Man Utd’s top prospect in their youth system and one of England’s top prospects. Still very young, but kid the looks the business.

(X) Player: Lucas Digne
      CA/PA: 144/156
      Position: LB/LWB
      Current club: Aston Villa
      Notes: My assists leader last season and 4th best in assists in our Premier League, he’s a very good ball-playing LB. Not sure if he takes set pieces for Villa, but he was for Everton.

(21) Player: Pablo Maia
      CA/PA: 124 / 138
      Position: DM / CM
      Current club: São Paulo
      Transfer rumors: Arsenal, Newcastle United, Spurs
      Notes: A very no-nonsense midfielder who excels at defending. I’ve seen ratings of his being the best young DM when it comes to defensive attributes. And the heat map for this guy is insane if I recall correctly. He can still play the ball too. A move to Europe should be expected in the coming year. Just linked with both Arsenal and Spurs late October 2023.

(21) Player: Bryan Gil
      CA/PA: 136/NA
      Position: AML/AMR
      Current club: Tottenham Hotspur
      Transfer rumors: Sevilla, Lazio
      Notes: Big fan of this kid. Just got a much needed loan back to Spain and is doing well with Sevilla. I’d happily take him at Barca on a loan. He had a good second half of last season with Sevilla helping them win yet another Europa League. If he stays at Spurs he should thrive under Postecoglu. Will be Championship eligible next season.

(21) Player: Lorenzo Colombo
      CA/PA: 126/NA
      Positions: ST
      Current club: Monza (on loan from AC Milan who refused to sell him)
      Transfer rumors: Milan looking to keep him, but other Serie A sides want to buy or loan him. He did well on loan last season in Serie A.
      Notes: One of the top young Italian players, he’s been HUGE so far for me this season. Same tactic generally all season and he has 22 goals in only 21 matches compared to Haaland’s 4 goal. Will be Championship eligible at the end of next season so will have another season of U-21 eligibility.

(21) Player: Fabricio Diaz
      CA/PA: 126/N/A
      Position: CM/DM
      Current club: Liverpool Montevideo
      Transfer rumors: Barcelona, Brighton
      Notes: Captained the FIFA U-20 World Cup winning Uruguayan side, he’s even been capped with the senior team. Very talented midfielder who is good on both sides of the ball and who should make the move to Europe soon.

(21) Player: Adamo Nagalo
      CA/PA: 120/ N/A
      Position: CB
      Current club: Nordsjaelland
      Transfer rumors: Brighton, Fenerbahce
      Notes: Top CB prospect in Denmark, due for a big league move in the coming year. Good defender who has the physical traits and who is also good on the ball. Will be Championship eligible in 2 seasons.

(X) Player: Morten Frendrup
      CA/PA: 130/158
      Position: DM, CM
      Current club: Genoa
      Transfer rumors: Liverpool
      Notes: Got an upgrade with FM24 and will get another one with the update. Currently leading Serie A in tackles by a notable margin and is one of the top players in interceptions. If that isn’t enough, he’s tied for 4th in assists. Linked with Liverpool for a January move, but he’ll be moving somewhere in the Summer.

(X) Pedro Malheiro
      CA/PA: 134/144
      Position: WBR, RB
      Current club: Boavista
      Transfer rumors: Benfica
      Notes: I think he’s closer to his PA than FM are currently giving him credit for. Arguably the top RB in Portugal, he’s very good going forward. Tied for 5th in assists in the league last season. Reminds somewhat of Cancelo. Strongly linked with Benfica, but I think he could definitely play in a “higher” league as well.

(X) Player: Fredrik Aursnes
      CA/PA: 152/154
      Position: DM, CM, RB
      Current Club: Benfica
      Notes: Quite underrated in real life. He’s a bit of a Norwegian army knife as versatile as he is. Yet despite playing something like five or six positions this season he still has 2 goals and 5 assists in 25 starts for Benfica. Not only is he good on the ball, but he’s also very solid defensively. Tied for 5th in assists in Portugal.

(X) Player: Gerard Moreno
      CA/PA: 154 / 162
      Position: ST, AMR
      Current club: Villarreal
      Notes: Another underrated La Liga player because people don’t watch the league. I’ve always disliked him because of how good he was at Espanyol, a real thorn in Barca’s side. Were it not for niggling injuries last year he’d surely have been on pace for 20 goals and Villarreal would very likely been in the top 4. Championship eligible. 10 goals and 3 assists for Villarreal this season.

Player: Neymar
      CA/PA: 176/190
      Position: AML, AMC
      Current club: Some club in Saudi Arabia
      Notes: Through Matchday 6 he’s 1st in goals and tied for 2nd in assists in our league and my tactics are clearly not doing me any favors.

(X) Player: Salis Abdul Samed
      CA/PA: 132 / 148
      Position: DM, CM
      Current club: RC Lens
      Notes: Was linked with Leicester City and other clubs in the January window, but has signed a new contract with Lens. Very well-rounded DM/CM. Good defensively, but can also pass the ball and is comfortable in possession. One of the contributing players who helped Lens achieve 2nd place last season, just 1 point behind PSG, and it was his first season with the club. Was one of Ghana’s better players at the World Cup and this was after he was a surprise call up. Only 23 years old and Chamnpionship eligible.

(X) Player: Albert Gudmundsson
      CA/PA: 140/154
      Position: AMR, AMC, ST, AML
      Current club: Genoa
      Transfer rumors: Spurs, Newcastle, Inter Milan, Roma
      Notes: Got a notable upgrade with FM24 and then they give him another one with the upgrade. Has to be on of the most upgraded players. Really successful with AZ in the Eredivisie, only to top it with a killer first season in Serie A. 12 goals and 3 assists so far this season.

(X) Player: Jayden Oosterwolde
      CA/PA: 126/150
      Position: LB, CB
      Current club: Fenerbahce
      Transfer rumors: Inter Milan, Everton
      Notes: Got an upgrade with just the update. Huge LB with incredible pace. I can see him being groomed to be a CB at some point too. Only his first season at Fenerbahce and he’s already being linked with a big move.

(21) Player: Eduardo Quaresma
      CA/PA: 124/148
      Current club: Sporting Lisbon
      Transfer rumors: n/a as he just returned to Sporting this season and he’ll probably stay with Diomande and/or Inacio more likely to leave.
      Notes: Very underrated young CB. He’s had some up and down seasons since his pro debut as he’s had some loans, but starting look like the highly touted defender he was a few years ago.

(X) Player: Pascal Gross
      CA/PA: 150/150
      Position: DL, DR, DM, CM, AMC, FW
      Current club: Brighton
      Notes: Think “Swiss Army Knife”, or rather German Army Knife in this case, as the player can play so many positions. The poster child for Brighton’s scouting ability, he’s had a helluva run with Brighton. Set pieces, passing, goals, defensive work…. He’ll definitely put in a shift.

(X) Player: Sergio Busquets
      CA/PA: 152/192
      Position: DM
      Current club: Inter Miami
      Notes: Generational DM in his prime, but he still has a lot to offer despite his age. Great mental attributes to go along with the passing, ball control and defensive attributes.

(21) Player: Sergey Pinyaev
      CA/PA: 122/FM Wonderkid
      Position: AML, AMR
      Current club: Lokomotiv Moscow
      Transfer rumors: Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle
      Notes: This kid looks amazing. Looks better than Mudryk and as though he’ll certainly be more successful. Excellent passer/crosser of the ball, a good finisher and a very good dribbler too. Seems a very composed player. 3 goals and 4 assists in only half a season so far and he’s only 18.

(21) Player: Mateus Fernandes
      CA/PA: 114/FM Wonderkid
      Position: CM/AMC
      Current club: Estoril (on loan from Sporting Lisbon)
      Transfer rumors: n/a, likely a return to Sporting
      Notes: Excellent CM/AMC who probably could be considered a DM with the defensive work he puts in. Looks like he’ll be an excellent box-to-box player. Very good passer of the ball. He’s killing it with Estoril in his rookie season in the Portuguese top flight.

(X) Player: Luis Suarez
      CA/PA: 150/188
      Position: ST
      Transfer rumors: n/a
      Notes: The man, the myth, the legend. He did so well in Brazil he got an upgrade with the latest patch. Yep, 36 years old and got an upgrade. 18 finishing, 18 first touch, 20 determination, 19 composure… And the guy will be as motivated as ever to win with Messi and Inter Miami

(X) Player: Lucas Beltran
      CA/PA: 138/154
      Position: ST
      Current club: Fiorentina
      Transfer rumors: Prior to joining Fiorentina, Real Madrid and Benfica.
      Notes: Got a big upgrade with FM24 and deservedly so, but then still got another upgrade with the update. Kid reminds me of Luis Saurez to a degree. Very determined striker who is also a capable playmaker. I could see him doing what Lautaro Martinez did in Serie A.

(X) Player: Aleix Garcia
      CA/PA: 144/148
      Current club: Girona
      Transfer rumors: FC Barcelona
      Notes: Got a MASSIVE upgrade with FM24 and still got an upgrade with the update. One of Girona’s most important players this season and a big reason why they were winning the league for a long stretch and will probably land in a CL spot. Heavily linked with a move to Barcelona and probably would have been bought in January were in not for Barca’s finances.

(X) Player: Juan Miranda
      CA/PA: 134/148
      Position: LB
      Current club: Real Betis
      Transfer rumors: AC Milan
      Notes: A very underrated LB such that I underrated him and he was a La Masia kid. Better in attack than defense, but very well-rounded. Pretty sizable LB too. He’s played a lot of Spain’s youth teams as well.

(X) Player: Mario Rui
      CA/PA: 142/150
      Position: LB
      Current club: Napoli
      Notes: Now a veteran, but still a very good attacking LB. He also puts in the defensive work as well.

(X) Player: Lucas Canizares
      CA/PA: 116/FM Wonderkid
      Position: GK
      Current club: Real Madrid
      Transfer rumors: n/a
      Notes: Got an even bigger upgrade with the patch than he did the FM24 release. Yes, his father is the famed Santiago Canizares. A Castilla mainstay at all levels, I can see him getting to stay with Madrid. If not plenty of La Liga sides will be after him.

(X) Player: Rodri Sanchez
      CA/PA: 140/158
      Position: RW, LW, AMC, MC
      Current club: Real Betis
      Transfer rumors: FC Barcelona
      Notes: He got an upgrade with FM24. Exciting playmaker who can play on the wings or centrally. At the U21 Euro this Summer he was either 1st or tied for 1st in multiple passing categories including progressive passes as well as in dribbling.

(X) Malcom
      CA/PA: 146 / 156
      Positions: AMR, AML
      Current club: Al something
      Notes: 2 goals 4 assists in only half a season for me and that’s with only limited start time because I realized I had other guys who were in the for the assists award. Forget the Saudi nonsense, he’s one of the top 2-3 players there in his first season. And he’ll likely be back in Europe in a year.

(21) Player: Martin Baturina
      CA/PA: 128/NA
      Positions: CM, AMC
      Current club: Dinamo Zagreb
      Transfer rumors: Arsenal
      Notes: One of the top young midfielders out there, including one of the top 2 from Croatia. 6 goals and 13 assists in the league last season and 4 goals and 5 assists this season with a third of the season yet to go. Got another upgrade in FM24.

(X) Player: Sergio Arribas
      CA/PA: 134/160
      Positions: AML, AMC, CM
      Current club: Almeria
      Transfer rumors: Just joined Almeria from Real Madrid who maintain a buy back option and have already been linked with buying him back.
      Notes: Never got a fair shot with Madrid who keep spending big on midfielders and retaining veterans rather than trusting their academy. They still retain a buy back option as well as part of his rights, but he already has 6 goals and 3 assists in 19 starts for Almeria and it’s his first season in La Liga. Watched his first La Liga match and his quality is very evident. So far for me, in only 7 U-21 matches he has 2 goals and 4 assists. Championship eligible next season.

(X) Player: Armel Bella-Kotchap
      CA/PA: 132/NA
      Positions: CB
      Current club: PSV Eindhoven (on loan from Southampton)
      Transfer rumors: Bayern Munich, BVB Dortmund
      Notes: A top young CB prospect, arguably the best young German CB, he had a successful first season in the Premiership where he posted some impressive stats. Just joined PSV Eindhoven on loan where he should be a starter and play in the CL as well. Bayern were after him, but got caught out as the German transfer window closes earlier than that of the rest of Europe.

(X) Player: Jordi Alba
      CA/PA: 150/166
      Position: LB/LWB
      Notes: Championship eligible! Still has it in real life though I think FM doesn’t rate some of his attributes correctly. Still a top LB.

(X) Player: Joey Veerman
      CA/PA: 140/146
      Current club: PSV Eindhoven
      Transfer rumors: Man Utd
      Notes: I feel as though he’s been around forever, but he’s still only 24. Top 5 Eredivisie player and Dutch International so long as the manager is selecting right. 7 goals and 11 assists in all competitions last season and already has 3 goals and 11 assists in only 21 matches this season, I’d expect another upgrade in FM 25.

(X) Player: Salvatore Esposito
      CA/PA: 128/158
      Position: DM/CM
      Current club: Spezia
      Transfer rumors: Just joined Spezia from SPAL in Serie B as he was highly tipped for a move to Serie A.
      Notes: Very well rounded CM with a lot of potential as you can see. Despite being a Serie B player he was still called up to the National Team.

(X) Player: Josip Sutalo
      CA/PA: 142/162
      Current club: Ajax
      Transfer rumors: RB Leipzig to replace Gvardiol when he leaves, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Ajax, Fiorentina
      Notes: Just got a big upgrade in FM23 and again in the final update including an PA updat. Part of Croatia’s World Cup squad and showing up in the CL against the likes of Chelsea, expect a pretty big move soon. Saw a video on bargain CBs in FM23 and he was ranked 3rd behind Gvardiol and Scalvini. Ajax just signed him, but he’ll go to a bigger club in 2 years or less.

(X) Player: Gerard Deulofeu
      CA/PA: 134/150
      Position: AML, AMR
      Current club: Udinese
      Notes: One of the best players in Serie A for over a year only slowed by his injury this season. Got a notable and well deserved upgrade in FM23. I’ve been a fan since he came up in La Masia. He’s been really good for my Championship team since I signed him. Last season he had 6 goals and 8 assists.

(21) Player: Paulo Iago
      CA/PA: 86 / N/A
      Position: AMC/CM
      Current club: Real Madrid
      Notes: Considered by many to be the top rated player in Madrid’s youth setup. Just saw him referred to as Madrid’s Lamine Yamal. Only 16 and he’s already playing for Madrid in the UEFA Youth League.

(21) Player: Maxime Esteve
      CA/PA: 126 / 162
      Current club: Burnley
      Transfer rumors: AC Milan, Brighton, Nottingham Forest, Sassuolo
      Notes: Got a big updgrade in FM23 and rightfully so. Just got another one with the FM24 upgrade. Left-footed CB. A monster of a defender when you look at his size, but he also has plenty of pace. Brave defender who can also play the ball from the back. Will be Championship eligible next season. Burnley grabbed him on loan in the January window.

(X) Player: Kenny Tete
      CA/PA: 140 / 140
      Position: RB
      Current club: Fulham
      Transfer rumors: Bayern Munich
      Notes: 26 and he keeps getting FM upgrades year after year. Having a nice resurgence with Fulham last season and was one of their top players as he was second in assists for them and that’s having missed about a quarter of their matches. Just did a number on Mudryk and Chelsea away at Stamford Bridge too. Championship eligible. So far he’s been very consistent for me in our Premier League so far this season and arguably my most consistent defender.

(X) Player: Inigo Martinez
      CA/PA: 146 / 166
      Current club: FC Barcelona
      Notes: Left-footed CB, one of the best in La Liga apart from Barcelona, Madrid and Atleti for some time. Good defensively, but also a good passer from the back. Championship eligible.

(21) Player: Isaac Babadi
      CA/PA: 120 / N/A
      Position: AML, AMC, AMR
      Current club: PSV Eindhoven
      Transfer rumors: Everton, Brentford, Rennes
      Notes: One the top Dutch prospects if not the top. He’s already in PSV’s first team having recently turned 18. Better on the left, but can play any attacking midfield position. Very good dribbler and passer.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA.
      BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Just made a big update to the list. I’m open to cash, trade or both. Extensive list with players that can help any number of teams.

BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Just updated the list. Trade or cash is fine. Not looking to bankrupt anyone with cash deals. Also open to free loans on some U21 players including some who aren’t listed. Oh, and interested in someone not on the list? Doesn’t hurt to ask.

Also, bargain bin deal. Get any of all of the following for 500k for the entire lot:

Fred
          Samuel Umtiti
          Aaron Martin
          Andre Horta

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA.
          BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Just updated the list for the new window. Actually took names off the list more than I added, but still plenty of talent here. As always, open to offers of cash or trade on my list or even guys who aren’t on it. A few quick notes:

Neymar: Game-changer if you don’t have an elite LW or AMC. Put up great numbers for me last season, and only half a season.

Malcom: You probably don’t have a better winger in your Ch side and he’s even good enough for most Prem sides, certainly as a backup at minimum.

Gerard Moreno: At 17 finishing probably better than most of your Ch strikers if not your Prem strikers or backups. He offers a lot more than that too and can play RW.

Fredrik Aursnes: Very likely a starting CM for your Chamnpionship side and possibly your Prem side. 152 CA which just keeps him Ch eligible which is a very good thing.

Sergio Arribas: Now Ch eligible and an excellent young AMC who can also play CM and even on the wing. One of the top young players in La Liga.

Josip Sutalo: Excellent CB option for your Ch side or even Prem depth. Starting CB for Croatia alongside Gvardiol too, which should tell you something.

Kenny Tete: Likely your second best RB based on CA if you get him and he’s Ch eligible too.

Maxime Esteve: Excellent CB for your U21 side. On top of his defensive attributes, he has 16 pace.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA.
            BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Free agency window week Super Deal! 4 players for only 500k!

-LB Mario Rui, 142 CA, 16 crossing, 15 tackling, 15 pace, etc.
              -ST Vitinha, 132 CA, 15 anticipation, 14 finishing, 14 off the ball, etc.
              -CM/DM Salis Abdul Samed, 132 CA, 16 aggression, 15 work rate, 15 tackling, etc.
              -GK Ionut Radu, 126 CA, 16 reflexes, 14 throwing, 14 handling etc.

That’s only 125k per player.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA.
              BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Updated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23