Liga Fundraising

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ZizouZizou
    Keymaster

I ask our Webbie to performance some maintenance and optimize our site in between seasons every year. You might’ve already noticed the site is much faster than it was about 2 weeks ago when every page took several seconds to load (because of our cache). I asked for his assistance early this year because our tables stopped updating, which we need to fix to finalize tables, as well as update logos. I also asked him to fix a few things that I noticed, which he’s getting to.

All that to say that if you want to, and are in a position to financially contribute towards the site and its domain, web hosting, server maintenance and/or updates, you can do so with any of the methods below. With that said, as you know, the site is free to use and there is no financial contribution that’s required in any way at all. But any help does truly help, and I wanted to say that I appreciate all of you who have contributed in the past. And to all, thank you for participating in this great league of ours.

Ways to send:
      Paypalbloodloss@gmail.com

Venmo – miikeyxx

CashApp – $miikeyxx

Xavi4lifeXavi4life

I’m going to Venmo you now. Thanks!

BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Was literally look at this last night from last yearโ€™s post. If you ever get Zelle let me know.

BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Sent. GREATLY appreciate all that you do and am VERY happy to be a part of the league, handicapping roster caps, insane majorities, shitty trade offers and all. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ZizouZizou
            Keymaster

Received, both of you! Thanks!

I also have Zelle but mainly only send with it.

I believe you can locate my account with my email thatโ€™s listed above but if you need my #, PM me & I can send it.

Thanks again!

eviloevilo

Done !

KawaiKawai

Chur bro! Sent through PP. Thanks for everything you do Zizou!

GoonerGooner

Sending now!

ProPAINProPAIN

Sent. Thanks for everything Zizou!

ZizouZizou
                      Keymaster

Cheers, lads!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23