Round 2 : Standard Liege v Celtic FC

Restricted content Forums Match Results Premiership Matches Round 2 : Standard Liege v Celtic FC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jamesjames
    Keymaster

STAN – Demiral out for 3 rounds, injury.

CELT – Spinazzola out for 3 rounds, injury.

Link to download Standard v Celtic match file.

jamesjames
      Keymaster

when it came time for standard’s last subs, salah was one of the lowest rated players. in good conscience, I couldn’t sub him off. although I really wanted to. that’s why I have specific instructions on my line-up not to sub lukaku unless he’s injured or winning late in the match.

spinazzola pulls up injured for italy v belgium, and for celtic v standard. weird.

leno definitely deserved potm. there were three times I was half celebrating a goal and he made saves.

good job Xerxes.

ZizouZizou
        Keymaster

when it came time for standard’s last subs, salah was one of the lowest rated players. in good conscience, I couldn’t sub him off. although I really wanted to. that’s why I have specific instructions on my line-up not to sub lukaku unless he’s injured or winning late in the match.

Been there! I don’t remember who it’s helped out in the past but I’ve seen leaving the best players on the pitch until it makes sense to pull them off per the instructions really come through for some managers. Sorry this one went against you! Standard off to a surprising 2-0 start. Well done, Xexysexy. Good lad

XerxesXerxes

Don’t jinx us, Zizou! Thanks for the sim, James!

X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23