Season 23 Intro

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ZizouZizou
    Keymaster

I wanted to cover some ground before the start of the upcoming season.

NEW GM

As I’m sure you’re all aware, Timo will make his debut with Bayer Leverkusen, Montpellier HSC & São Paulo FC this season, taking over for LITN. Let’s make him feel welcome. LITN had to leave us unfortunately due to a personal family issue he had to take care of. A GM with two different tenures in liga, we enjoyed his stay, we wish him the best and as always, the door remains open for him down the road.

CONTRIBUTION

As you might’ve noticed, the webbie completed his updates and upgrades including fixing our tables. The newer version of WP, which the site had to be upgraded to, broke the code on the tables and he had to rebuild that.

There are always costs associated with making those changes let alone running this thing. But as always, this site and this league are free of charge. Any contribution is entirely 100% optional. Please do not contribute if it’s at a negative opportunity cost to yourself.

In case you haven’t, here is information on how to contribute towards the cost of the site using any of the following methods:
      Paypalbloodloss@gmail.com / family or friend gift
      Venmo – miikeyxx
      CashApp – $miikeyxx

LOGO UPDATE

The club logos will be updated next week with those that will participate in Season 23.

BANNER

Similar to seasons past, here is the list of players that made the Season 23 Dynasty Liga Banner due to their liga accomplishments last season:
      Premiership Golden Boot (Top Scorer): Robert Lewandowski
      Premiership Golden Ball Runner-up (Most Man of the Match Awards): Kylian Mbappé
      Premiership Best Player (Next Best Overall Player): Victor Osimhen
      Premiership Golden Glove (Most Clean Sheets): Manuel Neuer
      Championship Golden Boot: Marcus Thuram
      Championship Golden Ball Runner-up: Tammy Abraham
      u21 Golden Boot: Arnaud Kalimuendo
      u21 Golden Ball Runner-up: Lorenzo Colombo

Congratulations to the GMs who benefited from these performances. The Premiership Winners also earned a minimal version of their logo or crest on the banner, which will be seen in the lower left corner. As far as the graphical elements behind each player, the official Pantone team colors from each real life club will be used for each.

PAYOUTS

As you might’ve noticed, payouts were modified for next season, increasing slightly and balancing out. There was an added emphasis on finishing top four, as well as an added emphasis on winning the league. In addition to these changes, the Cup will receive additional financial incentive by the way of an increased payout. And because we will be adding Cup stats next season, payouts for individual Cup stat awards will also be awarded. I don’t anticipate any modifications beyond this point unless something to warrant it changes.

LINEUP EMAILS

Before submitting any new lineups this season, please revisit all of your email templates that are re-used for each team. Please remove any non-applicable players or instructions. I’m not asking you to streamline your instructions but sometimes, there are duplicate or conflicting instructions so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to revisit it as a whole and make any necessary changes to your email template.

TACS

Because this came up on the shoutbox, I want to reiterate the few rules we have when it comes to tac files.

They cannot have been downloaded or sourced from the internet. Severe consequences may be enforced if I find you do.

Your formation cannot utilize three STs. And your corner kick aim must be set to mixed. Besides that, to quote a famous manager, “fair play, guys.”

Last season, I did song titles. This season, I did album titles. Although I do not recommend naming your tac files as such because it is terribly inefficient to keep a separate spreadsheet to tell you which album title correlates with which bloody formation, since I sim, I utilized this labor of love and named all of my tac files for my teams after albums that I love.

Season 22:

This season, I’m going with movie taglines. Don’t be like me, be better. In fact, be way better. Include formations in the tac name, pls + thx.

FRIENDLIES SEASON

Friendlies will begin as soon as the save files are posted. James is currently working on those as we speak. Thanks to him for doing the legwork and all of the work on the db.

To confirm, the friendly season will emcompass a few weeks in total before the start of the season. You are able to use tac files from previous editions of FM but honestly, it might be worth it to revisit those instructions. There’s virtually no team that is unchanged so I’d expect all lineups/instructions to vary.

Helpful links in terms of submitting:
      Lineup examples
      Football Manager Tactics Guide

SAVE FILES

Once I’ve completed my review of James’ save files & made any necessary tweaks, I’ll post them and the logo graphics files for those using FM.

WRITEUPS

After the friendlies have concluded, I will post my writeup/prediction threads using FM’s info to compile my thoughts.

SCHEDULES

The Season League & Cup schedules have been posted by Santi. Thanks to him for helping us with that!

Hopefully everyone is as excited as I am to start the season.

Xavi4lifeXavi4life

Rock on! Thanks for all the hard work by everyone!

eviloevilo

Thanks guys!

XerxesXerxes

Really exciting!

Thanks for all the work, guys

X

RamerRamer

Thank you! Can’t wait to get the season going!

KawaiKawai

I’m impressed at how many moving parts there are in the league
                Thanks everyone who makes it happen

Zooka7Zooka7

Thanks everyone ! Looking forward to the new season

ProPAINProPAIN

Thanks everyone who makes this league possible, can’t wait for the new season and remember…

Attributed to Bill Shankly.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by jamesjames.
                    BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Thanks to all! Looking forward to the new season.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23