Transfer Window Opens Tomorrow (January 5th @ 2000 UTC)

Restricted content Forums League News, Transfers & Account Info General Discussion & Team News Transfer Window Opens Tomorrow (January 5th @ 2000 UTC)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Xavi4lifeXavi4life

All you missed was the site crashing off and on at the most important 15 minutes of the transfer window.

ZizouZizou
      Keymaster

I realized at almost 1pm pacific that the transfer window opened. I went grocery shopping and forgot all about it.

You baked?

jamesjames
        Keymaster

I realized at almost 1pm pacific that the transfer window opened. I went grocery shopping and forgot all about it.

You baked?

because of my heart issue, I get tired easily. I went grocery shopping and when I came home I was exhausted. So I just sat for a while.
          I was thinking yesterday I should set an alarm reminder. Then I thought, no, I wouldn’t forget something like the transfer window opening. Getting old sucks.

ZizouZizou
          Keymaster

You baked?

because of my heart issue, I get tired easily. I went grocery shopping and when I came home I was exhausted. So I just sat for a while.
            I was thinking yesterday I should set an alarm reminder. Then I thought, no, I wouldn’t forget something like the transfer window opening. Getting old sucks.

Getting old has been made better by smoking more weed and hanging with my dog a lot. Whatever it takes, homie.

admin_dynastyadmin_dynasty
            Keymaster

There are worse things in life than missing the opening of a transfer window. Like living in a van down by the river.

jamesjames
              Keymaster

There are worse things in life than missing the opening of a transfer window. Like living in a van down by the river.

good to see you mark. thanks for stopping by, even …

ZizouZizou
                Keymaster

The transfer window will end Friday, January 14th at Noon Pacific. Bids must be entered and trades announced/posted by then.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23