Warren Zaire-Emery – PSG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    eviloevilo

Oh, I thought he told you. He told PP though, so same.

One bid open yes, and I consider you openned one yesterday with this thread.
      Obviously, rules should not be changed in the middle of the window, but I would like this to be removed for next. You shouldn’t be able to change the amount X number of times, even of your own bid.

jamesjames
      Keymaster

whether you like it or not, there’s nothing wrong with this tactic. if I had crazy money to burn and thought that my original bid might be weak, I could see my self doubling it to protect it. in footballing terms it would be like parking the bus when you have the lead because you know your opponent is gonna throw everybody forward.

eviloevilo

You all wanted the drama, you got it :

PSG/Palmeiras (29/2) bids 10M on Warren Zaire-Emery of PSG

Also, can Zizou confirm that BLAUGRANA’s second bid is invalid since he didn’t mention Barcelona in it? If so, my bid would be 6.5M.

ZizouZizou
          Keymaster

Yes I thought it was a sign of respect to tell.
            I think I’ve done so with multiple GMs and only you and Chris have thought it would be cool to do that.
            If Z is fine with it, then so be it.

Fine with it would not accurately describe my feelings about this. However, in these kind of scenarios I prefer to let the shareholders (you all) decide. If you want to ban self-countering, let the crowd decide and ban it. I’d be in favor of banning it. But there’s only a few things I’ll swing the hammer for. I prefer not having to wield it.

ZizouZizou
            Keymaster

Also, can Zizou confirm that BLAUGRANA’s second bid is invalid since he didn’t mention Barcelona in it? If so, my bid would be 6.5M.

No, we’ve let that go in the past as long for newbies as long as it’s corrected and we’ll do the same here. The bid stands and Blaugrana has been reminded to include parent Prem team.

BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Wow.

Yes I thought it was a sign of respect to tell.
                I think I’ve done so with multiple GMs and only you and Chris have thought it would be cool to do that.
                If Z is fine with it, then so be it.

Fine with it would not accurately describe my feelings about this. However, in these kind of scenarios I prefer to let the shareholders (you all) decide. If you want to ban self-countering, let the crowd decide and ban it. I’d be in favor of banning it. But there’s only a few things I’ll swing the hammer for. I prefer not having to wield it.

Like I said, it’s up to you, but I think a decision needs to be made here. Also, since my bid here and other bids didn’t include FC Barcelona for any of the SC Freiburg bids and Boca Juniors, does that invalidate them? Please advise.

ProPAINProPAIN

🤣🤣🤣🤣

eviloevilo

What did you expect lol?
                    I made my 10 bid but you didn’t respect the bidding process but it’s worth asking.
                    But if we let it go for newbies then we let it go for newbies. 10M it is then.

BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

My apologies for not including “FC Barcelona”. I think I did the rest of my bids correctly and I count my squad numbers 3x after every day too…

Congrats to Evilo assuming that 10 million bid holds.

eviloevilo

Not sure it does, and not sure congratulations are in order given the price.
                        You don’t need to apologize. I tried to see if it could save me 3.5M since we’re very strict with rules here like bidding on its own bid and all.

ProPAINProPAIN

At least once every window, Luigi gets the roster numbers wrong in his bid. Someone else will get the team name wrong or the player name wrong or not follow the format (like I have until very recently). Everyone (including a newbie, sorry for using that term Chris if it irks you) can get a pass.

Let’s all move on and enjoy the rest of the window

GoonerGooner

No! I want anger, arguing and violence!!!

Jk love you all

eviloevilo

At least once every window, Luigi gets the roster numbers wrong in his bid. Someone else will get the team name wrong or the player name wrong or not follow the format (like I have until very recently). Everyone (including a newbie, sorry for using that term Chris if it irks you) can get a pass.

Didn’t think it needed to say but it was obviously a snide/dick remark given the context.
                              I never said anything about bid mistakes, I’m certainly not one who never makes one.
                              And to be honest, that’s not even a mistaketo begin with.
                              I just wanted to be an ass because Blaugrana was one in that whole debacle.
                              He lost the money I wanted to send him, I lost big money in that bid, we’re both losing here.

So yeah, my mouth will be shut next time and I’ll only tell guys like Bryn, Xavi or Xerxes when I plan to counter.

BLAUGRANABLAUGRANA

Didn’t think it needed to say but it was obviously a snide/dick remark given the context.
                                I never said anything about bid mistakes, I’m certainly not one who never makes one.
                                And to be honest, that’s not even a mistaketo begin with.
                                I just wanted to be an ass because Blaugrana was one in that whole debacle.
                                He lost the money I wanted to send him, I lost big money in that bid, we’re both losing here.

So yeah, my mouth will be shut next time and I’ll only tell guys like Bryn, Xavi or Xerxes when I plan to counter.

OK lads, you know what do after he tells you. 😉

jamesjames
                                Keymaster

when I win everything this season and I have crazy money, you definitely don’t want to tell me anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                • The topic ‘Warren Zaire-Emery – PSG’ is closed to new replies.

Dynasty Liga

Season 23